Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Windows Movie Maker


During my web design class we used Windows Movie Maker to improve our Free Runner Animation. We had to add music and some sound effects to help it be grab the attention of viewers. I really enjoyed using this program because it was simple and I had to use my creativity to improve my video. One of the issues that I had was that I couldn't add sound effects that overlapped with the music but soon enough, I discovered on my own a way to accomplish this. I had to create a video with my music and convert it to an wmv file first. After this I had to create a new movie project and import the video I had converted into a wmv file and add my sound effects. Then I had to save it on my computer a second time. The video above is the final product and I'm really glad it came out very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment