Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pivot Free Runner


In my computer class we learned about what parkour is and how to use a program called Pivot Animator to create a pivot animation. Parkour is the activity of moving rapidly through an area, trying to get through various obstacles. An obstacle I had during this project was trying to make the animation look realistic. I had to erase some of my work various times to make it better and I believe that I did accomplish the requirements. After I finished my animation, I realized that it takes patience and a lot of time to create animations that have a lot of movement. 

3 comments:

  1. I really like your animation. You have good timing as well as anticipation. You did a good job making your figure look realistic. Also I like how you followed through after it was hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your movements look realistic, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your timing is good and the realistic movements were done really well. I liked it a lot.

    ReplyDelete