Thursday, March 26, 2015

Flash Face Animation


This week during my web-design class we learned how to use blank keyframes and the onion skin tool to create an animated face. I had to create various faces so that it would look like the face expression is changing. I really enjoyed this assignment because I had to use my creativity to draw the faces. I wish I had a bit more time to make the faces detailed and more smooth. I found the onion skin very helpful because it helped me outline the face from the other blank keyframes. In my opinion, I found this activity to be very easy and entertaining. I believe I created a good animation because it follows the instructions.

3 comments:

  1. Good job! I really liked your animation, you have good artistic skills! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great artistic skills, love the expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, it looks really cute !

    ReplyDelete