Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Marking Yourself on the Web

During my web-design class, we put together all our work from September to the present into one website as an e-portfolio. We created a Wikispace, customized our page, posted our work in different pages to organize it for others to view and wrote about ourselves. While we created our e-portfolio, we also created a survey from Google Drive and embedded it on our Wiki. We also used a program called Audacity to create an audio greeting and created a QR code for our Wiki Page. Creating my own wiki is really helpful for me because it has all my work from school into one webpage for others to see. It shows my hard work and helps provide a better understanding of who I am and my interests. 

Click HERE to visit my wiki or scan the QR code below:

No comments:

Post a Comment